Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ten years of field experience; ability to work from blueprints; ability to understand and carry out difficult oral and written instructions; skilled in the use and care of equipment and tools; ability to perform work in a safe manner.
- To efficiently perform new construction or service type work as directed by Electrical Foreman.
- To accurately track and account for materials and equipment on job sites.
- Communicate with Electrical Foreman on a daily basis by phone, in person and/or by email.
Other requirements of this position:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a valid Journeyman Electrician license.
- A clean drug and criminal background (must be able to pass background checks).
- Be flexible on work location in Berkshire County (and surrounding areas) and work schedule.
- Ability to carry equipment/tools up to 80lbs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A customer service attitude (good people skills).
- Be willing to work evenings when required (for specific short term job).
- Be willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays (for specific short term job).
- Be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Be able to communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
- Have a high school education or GED.
How To Apply: Open positions are posted here and may be advertised in local newspapers, career websites and employment agencies.
All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume for each posted position. Cover letters and resumes must be emailed to our Accounts Manager, Marya LaRoche at email@example.com. When sending your resume, please include it as an attachment file in any of the following formats only: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format, or plain text.
Selection Process: The timeline for interviewing and hiring decisions regarding posted positions is based on the schedules of those reviewing the resumes. You will be notified either by phone or email if you are selected for an interview.